Get Ready for a World of Opportunity
Do you find yourself wondering what makes an organization run smoothly? Are you fascinated by the way people react to different advertisements? Is owning your own business, having your own classroom, or being the CEO of a company your dream job? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should check out the Department of Management and Marketing at Fort Hays State University.
Why Study Business at FHSU?
Most colleges and universities offer business degrees. So, why choose Fort Hays State University?
- Take advantage of small class sizes – even in your introductory classes – where you are much more than a name on the roster.
- Discover faculty who have a passion for teaching and whose professional experiences outside the classroom bring your textbooks to life while helping to prepare you for the real world.
- Work closely with a faculty advisor within your major, who not only helps you find the right classes, but also offers career advice and guidance when you need it.
- Enjoy the flexibility of tailoring your degree program to meet your personal and career goals.
- Enroll in unique degree programs not found just anywhere. For example, the BS in Tourism and Hospitality Management is the only business-based degree of its kind in the state.
- As an online learner, become part of a high-quality, student-focused program designed to fit any lifestyle.
- Get involved with student organizations that help you succeed in places other than the classroom.
If this sounds like the right place for you, then we encourage you to check out our degree programs, learn more about potential careers, and see how you can gain hands-on experience through classes as well as extracurricular activities. Also, be sure to check out our scholarship opportunities. And remember, contact us if you have a question or want more information.
Keep up to date with the latest information about the Department of Management and Marketing through Facebook. Become a fan today!