This page allows the viewer to view both the bids being processed through FHSU and the bids that are being processed through the Division of Purchases in Topeka.
Click here for Current State Procurement and Contracts Bids
The following bids are sorted by the Bid Closing Date in ascending order. It shall be the bidder's responsibility to monitor this Web site on a regular basis for any changes/addenda.
||Telecommunication and Network Infrastructure Materials
||Next Generation Data Center
||Next Generation Data Center - Inventory
||Next Generation Data Center - Cost Proposal
Interested vendors may obtain copies of the bid documents above by clicking the BID # and printing the document.
If you are having problems viewing this PDF document, please download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and install the newest version of the Acrobat plug-in for your browser. This is a free download.
If you are having problems viewing or printing the bid documents, please contact the Purchasing Office at (785) 628-4251.
Return FHSU signed bids to:
Fort Hays State University
601 Park Street Sheridan Hall 318
Hays, KS 67601
For additional information, contact:
FHSU Purchasing Office
Instructions to bidders:
1. When communicating, always refer to the bid number.
2. To be considered, one copy of the bid must be properly filled in,signed and returned to the Fort Hays State University Purchasing Office by the specified closing date. E-mail and late bids can not be considered.
3. Fax bids are acceptable if they do not exceed $25,000. Bids exceeding $25,000 must be mailed in separate, marked envelopes, unless otherwise specified.
4. Bid must be in U. S. Dollars ($US) excluding Federal Excise/State Sales Taxes.
5. All prices and conditions must be shown. Additions or conditions not shown on this bid will not be allowed.
6. Bids for comparable merchandise will be considered, unless the specifications indicate "no substitution".
7. Bidder must specify exceptions to any requirement or specification in the bid.
8. Bid must include complete specifications and/or descriptive literature to facilitate consideration.
By signing the quotation, bidder certifies that:
1. I (we) do not have any substantial conflict of interest sufficient to influence the bidding process on this bid. A conflict of interest is one that a reasonable person would think would compromise the open, competitive process.
2. The merchandise quoted meets or exceeds the specifications and requirements described herein.
3. The merchandise quoted is made in compliance with Kansas Act Against Discrimination, K.S.A. 44-1030, et seq.
Fort Hays State University strongly supports the State of Kansas Tax Clearance Process. Vendors submitting bids or proposals which exceed $25,000 over the term of the contract shall include a copy of the Certification of Tax Clearance Form with their submittal. Failure to provide this information may be cause for rejection of vendor's bid or proposal. Tax Clearances may be obtained at the following website: http://www.ksrevenue.org/taxclearance.htm.
The Application for Tax Clearance is located at https://www.kdor.org/TaxClearance/Self/Default.aspx. This form may be faxed or mailed to:
Kansas Department of Revenue
Business Intelligence Team
Docking State Office Building Room 381
915 SW Harrison St
Topeka, KS 66625-2007
FAX: (785) 296-3655
A copy of the Certification of Tax Clearance Form received from the Kansas Department of Revenue should be sent along with the bid response(s) to:
Fort Hays State University
601 Park Street, Sheridan 318
Hays, KS 67601
Failure to provide this information may be cause for rejection of vendor's bid or proposal.
Bid results will not be given to individuals over the phone. Bid results (in the form of a one-page tabulation sheet) are available by written request with a check payable to Fort Hays State University for five dollars ($5.00) per request with a stamped, pre-addressed envelope. Send requests to the Purchasing Office address listed above, referencing the bid number.
The information detailed herein is for internal Fort Hays State University reference use only. The official bulletin board on which all bid opportunities are posted is located in the FHSU Purchasing Office, 600 Park Street, Hays, KS 67601. While the Purchasing Office will make every effort to ensure that bid information is posted to the Website in a timely and accurate manner, no guarantee in this regard can be made. All questions regarding bid opportunities should be forwarded to the FHSU Purchasing Office for response.