Recognized Student Organizations
Joining an organization will help you find a balance between academics and extra-curricular activities. It will help you form a well-rounded university career providing opportunities for you to grow mentally, physically, socially and spiritually!
The Center for Student Involvement recently launched Tiger[Link] our new online involvement portal. Through Tiger[Link], individuals can create a profile and find involvement opportunities based upon mutual interests. For student organizations, there are a variety of resources available. Each group has unlimited storage for documents. There is a flyer board to advertise upcoming events and meetings, and even the possibility of holding elections in an online accessible and paper-free environment ! There is a free text messaging service that student organizations can use to maintain contact with members.
As you become involved, Tiger[Link] will document your accomplishments on campus. When you are ready to apply for internships, scholarships, or begin your career path, the co-curricular transcript portion of Tiger[Link] will be there with a full list of organizations, positions held and honors received. Download this helpful users guide.
To set up your account:
- Go to tigerlink.fhsu.edu or select the Tiger[Link] icon at the bottom of the FHSU homepage
- Click on log-in
- Enter your FHSU (Tiger Tracks) username and password
- Enter your FHSU password
- Enter your preferred first name and last name along with your FHSU email address
To customize your profile:
- Upload a photo
- Set your interest - This will match you with student organizations with common interests!
- Set your preferred contact information - By default, Tiger[Link] will only share your email address. You can choose to share your facebook, twitter & other social media profiles!