Renewing Your Student Organization
The Center for Student Involvement (CSI) reviews the registration of organizations every year in order to renew the recognition status of groups and update the records of recognized student organizations. Renewal for the academic year is to be completed no later than the third (3rd) Friday in September. The Organization Renewal Form can be found on Tiger[Link]. When renewing an organization, the following steps should be followed:
- The Student Organization Renewal Form will be made available to organizations following the Student Organizations Award Reception in April.
- Organizations should not renew until they have selected officers for the new year and confirmed the on-campus advisor is still willing to serve in that capacity.
- Once you have ensured your group meets the Requirements for Recognition you must submit the Organization Renewal Form on Tiger[Link].
- The Center for Student Involvement will review your form and inform you of the status of your application.
- When the organization registration form is approved, the President, Treasurer and the on-campus advisor must complete the Non-Discrimination Statement and/or Grade Release Form.
- Once the Non-Discrimination Statement and/or Grade Release Form has been completed by all parties, you will be notified of your status as a Recognized Student Organization.
All registered student organizations are expected to comply with university policies.
Student Organization Handbook
Workshops, Training & Tips