Admission Requirements for the Graduate Program in Gifted Education
Whether you are looking to complete a Master of Science in Special Education - Gifted degree program or simply earn your endorsement in Gifted Education, you will need to apply to the FHSU Graduate School to begin your admissions process, as this graduate-level program falls
under the supervision of the FHSU Graduate School.
The Graduate School processes all applications, which are available online as well as in print. To apply, you need to have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and submit the following materials to the Graduate School:
- Completed application (A completed application to the Graduate School for programs in the Advanced Education Programs Department includes evidence of a successful Background Check.)
- A personal statement addressing your reason for beginning a program in Gifted Education
- Two outside personal recommendations
- Inclusion of all transcripts where you have completed coursework
- Send a copy of your teaching license if you are a licensed teacher.
If you need more information or wish to begin your application process, please visit the FHSU Graduate School Website.