Study Abroad Certificate


Students completing a minimum of nine credits through study abroad experiences are eligible to receive a certificate from the Office of Internationalization in the Graduate School. Students must apply for this certificate .

• Students must either enroll in a minimum of nine (9) credits of FHSU study abroad credit or transfer a minimum of nine (9) credits from an approved institution.

• All courses must be approved by the academic department chair and Assistant Provost for Internationalization to qualify for the certificate prior to departure.

• Students must earn a minimum grade of C or better (undergraduate) or B or better (graduate) in each course to qualify for the certificate.

• Credits may apply to a student's degree or program requirements in addition to the certificate.

• A certificate can be issued for an undergraduate or graduate student.

Back to top