Fort Hays State University > About FHSU > Academic Divisions > College of Health and Life Sciences > Department of Health and Human Performance > Intramurals > Registration
1. Entry forms and activity schedules may be picked up at
the Intramural Office, which is located in Cunningham Hall,
2. Rosters must be picked up, completed, and
returned to the Intramural office before the final entry
3. Late entries will be placed on a waiting
list and included only if possible.
4. Please include applicable entry fee for
5. Attend the mandatory captains meeting prior
to the beginning of league or tournament play as posted.
6. Pick up a season schedule at the Intramural
Office or check the bulletin board, located outside the
Intramural Office. Standings and schedules will be posted
on the Intramural Bulletin Boards.
7. All students, undergraduate &/or graduates,
are automatically eligible to take advantage of all intramural
privileges, and shall retain that status until they fail
to comply with the eligibility rules stated on the Eligibility
8. Team Rosters: Must include names (first
& last) of all team members, as well name, address and
telephone number of team managers/captains.
9. Rosters will serve as a waiver. All participants
must read and sign the entry form.
10. Enjoy your intramural experience at FHSU.
1. An entry fee will be charged
for each team in each activity or sport.
2. If a team forfeits a game
or misses a mandatory captain's meeting they must pay
another $10.00 forfeit fee to continue to play.
3. If a team has two forfeits,
they will not be eligible for playoffs in that activity
The following activities have additional costs for participation:
The following are the prices for individuals interested
in purchasing a University fee card(s):