Bachelor of General Studies Degree
General Education Required Courses
Total Hours Required for Degree: 124 Credit Hours
A minimum of 80 hours of course work in the liberal arts and sciences areas (Art, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Communication, Economics, English, Geosciences, History, Information Networking and Telecommunications, Interdisciplinary Studies, Justice Studies, Leadership Studies, Mathematics and Computer Science, Modern Languages, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology and Social Work).
- A maximum of 40 hours from one department.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- A minimum of 45 hours of upper division course work.
- 60 hours must come from a 4-year school.
- No modern language or mathematics course required.
- A minimum of 30 hours of coursework must be taken from FHSU.