Get Ready for a World of Opportunity
Do you find yourself wondering what makes an organization run
smoothly? Is owning your own business or being the CEO of a company your dream job? Are you interested in connecting an organizations most important asset (people) to products and services produced through value added activities? If you
answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you should check out the
Department of Management at Fort Hays State
Why Study Business at FHSU?
Most colleges and universities offer business degrees. So, why
choose Fort Hays State University?
- Take advantage of small class sizes - even in your introductory
classes - where you are much more than a name on the roster.
- Discover faculty who have a passion for teaching and whose
professional experiences outside the classroom bring your textbooks
to life while helping to prepare you for the real world.
- Work closely with a faculty advisor within your major, who not
only helps you find the right classes, but also offers career
advice and guidance when you need it.
- Enjoy the flexibility of tailoring your degree program to meet
your personal and career goals.
- Enroll in unique degree programs not found just anywhere.
- As an online learner, become part of a high-quality,
student-focused program designed to fit any lifestyle.
- Get involved with student organizations that help you succeed
in places other than the classroom.
If this sounds like the right place for you, then we encourage
you to check out our degree programs, learn more about potential
careers, and see how you can gain hands-on experience through
classes as well as extracurricular activities. Also, be sure to check out our scholarship
opportunities. And remember, contact us if you have a question or want
Keep up to date with the latest information about the Department
of Management through Facebook. Become a fan today!