Earn Your MBA On Campus
Looking to advance your career to a middle or senior management position? Earn a Master of Business Administration degree at FHSU without significantly interrupting your life. High-performing on-campus BBA students should consider our 4+1 BBA to MBA on-campus program - earn two degrees in five years!
In as little as four semesters for full-time students, you can be on your way to greater responsibility, better pay or a new career.
- Designed for working professionals who may or may not have a business degree, the MBA combines core MBA coursework with your choice of concentrations.
- Our MBA program develops skills in the functional areas of business and teaches you how to apply them to achieve organizational goals in a global environment.
- Learn in classrooms with experienced business professors. Or, for maximum flexibility, take the same courses, taught by the same faculty, online.
- The graduate business program consists of 34 credit hours with an additional 12 hours (four foundation courses) for students who do not have an undergraduate business degree.
- Both foundation and core MBA courses are offered year round. Check out the admissions and registration information. Also check out our tuition costs.
With a long history of graduating successful MBA students, you can find alumni in leadership roles in organizations such as:
- Bank of America
- Wal-Mart corporate
- Binhai Investment Group
- JP Strategy Management
- Bank of Communications
- China Everbright Bank
Have questions? Get in touch with Rachel Dolechek, MBA Coordinator.