How to Reach Us

Registrar's Office
701 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Picken Hall, Room 302
Phone: (785) 628-4222
Fax Number: (785) 628-4085

Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Transferring Previous Four-Year College/University Course Work

Fort Hays State accepts transfer work from most accredited four-year college and universities. As this list of colleges is being developed, we will add additional school names below. In the meantime, after you are admitted, please contact your degree analyst for information about specific courses from your previous school.

Select the college or university you are currently attending (or have previously attended) to see if courses taken will transfer to Fort Hays State.

Baker University

Benedictine College

Bethany College

Bethel College

Central Christian College

Emporia State University

Friends University

Kansas State University

Kansas Wesleyan University

Manhattan Christian College

McPherson College

Newman University

Pittsburg State University

Southwestern College

Sterling College

Tabor College

Washburn University

Wichita State University

University of Kansas


Back to top