Department Banner

How to Reach Us

Academic Advising and Career Exploration Center
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: (785) 628-5577 or 1-800-628-FHSU Fax: (785) 628-4657 Email:
Contact Us

AACE on Facebook AACE on YouTube AACE on Pinterest AACE TigerLink

Kansas DegreeStats

What Can I Do With A Major In

 "What Can I Do With A Major In . . ." provides you with information sheets for each major offered at FHSU. Information sheets gives a description of the major, careers that align, transferrable skills and additional resources that can assist you as you research your major choice at Fort Hays State University.

 To learn more occupations (i.e. job tasks, work environment, pay and job outlook), refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook.

 Specific questions about a major should be directed to the academic department. Contact information for academic departments is provided on each information sheet.

*Programs offered on-campus only

"What Can I Do With a Major In..." information sheets require Adobe Acrobat Reader.

For information related to job searching, check out the resources provided by Career Services.

Back to top