Stay ahead of the competition by preparing yourself for the future. By preparing yourself for your job search early in your college career, you will gain confidence and experience when it comes time to applying for jobs or graduate school.
- Resume & cover letter assistance – Write a resume and cover letter with the help of Career Services to help you land that job interview.
- Interviewing – You’ve heard it 100 times … practice makes perfect! Develop your interview skills through mock interviews and sample interview questions.
- Networking – Open up additional lines of communication in the job market and make others aware of your job search.
- Job Search Booklet - Find a variety of resources to help you with your job Search. The booklet includes information on resumes, dress, interviewing, etc.
- Career fairs – Meet a large variety of potential employers under one roof. Learn about potential job & internship opportunities!
- Credential files – Education majors … establish or update your credential files.
- Internships – Be an intern and gain relevant work experience. Search internship opportunities and gain interview tips.
- Information sessions – Meet with company recruiters for an informal question and answer session.
- Graduate school resources – Thinking about graduate school? View information on writing personal statements and admissions information.
Next … see Find a job to locate job vacancies and interview on-campus