How to Reach Us

College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
Fort Hays State University
711 Park Street
Rarick Hall 101
Phone: 785-628-4234

Academic Support Services For Off-Campus Learners

Forsyth Library
Many services are available in the library including reference, circulation and reserve, interlibrary loans, access to special collections, and government documents.

Career Services
Career services assists students, alumni and community residents in acquiring the skills necessary for a successful job search and provides extensive information on numerous employment opportunities.

International Student Services
The International Student Advisor, located in the Office of Student Affairs, provides academic, personal, financial, and immigration counseling for international students. An orientation session for new international students at the beginning of each semester, a monthly international student newsletter, and special campus and community programs are among the services offered.

Financial Assistance Office
This office administers federal Title IV programs according to U.S. Department of Education guidelines based on family and student analysis. Major loan programs included the subsidized and unsubsidized Stafford Loans and parent loans. In addition, the office administers institutional work programs, institutional scholarships, and Veterans Administration benefits. Students must file the free application for Federal Student Aid which may be obtained from the Financial Assistance Office.

Master of Liberal Studies
If you would like information on this customized Master's Degree program, visit our Web site or contact Ms. Kaley Klaus, Director of MLS program, at

Back to top