How to Reach Us

Registrar's Office
701 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Picken Hall, Room 302
Phone: 785) 628-4222
Fax Number: (785) 628-4085

Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Registrar's Office Forms

A variety of forms are used to request different information from Fort Hays State University Registrar's Office. Here are some forms used:

Transcript Request Form Transcript requests must be in writing./future-international/Admission-Requirements/ The transcript fee increased from $2 to $5 per transcript on July 1, 2009. For details on requesting your Fort Hays State University transcript, please read about Requesting a Transcript.

Academic Appeal Form This form is used to request a waiver of university policy. For example, you might feel you had special circumstances where you need to drop or withdraw from a course after the University deadline or wish to request a different percentage refund other than the amount you received.

Course Description Request Form Other schools occasionally need descriptions of courses from previous university catalogs. If you are asked to provide this information to another college or university, use this form.

Application for Admission Ready to become a Tiger? First-time applicants should complete and submit the application for admission to the University. A one-time application fee is required.

Re-Entry Application for Admission Already a Tiger and returning after one semester or more away from Fort Hays? If you are not currently enrolled at Fort Hays or have laid out at least one semester (Spring or Fall), you will need to complete a re-entry application so we can update your information. No fee is associated with re-applying to Fort Hays, but if you have been at another school in the meantime, we will need transcripts from that school.

Admission Application/Pre-enrollment Form Just want to enroll in a summer workshop? The application process for these types of programs can be condensed for certain individuals on this "short course enrollment form."

Application Requirements for International Students If you are not a citizen of the United States, you will need to complete a few extra documents to be considered for admission. Fort Hays also offers an Intensive English Program.

Application for Undergraduate Degree--complete only if you are finishing your degree program this semester (To access this form, you must log into TigerTracks, then go under Online Services).

Application for In-State Residency

Official Name Change Request Recently had a change in marital status? If you have had a legal change to your name, please complete the Official Name Change Request and submit it to the Registrar's Office.

Privacy Request The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student records. However, you may request a restriction on ALL of your Directory Information. Visit with the Registrar's Office Welcome Center for more details about a privacy request.

Adobe acrobat can be downloaded for free.

Back to top