Advanced Education Programs banner

How to Reach Us

Department of Advanced Education Programs
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Rarick Hall 232
Phone: 785-628-4283
Contact Us

College of Education on Facebook    

Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE) Licensure Requirements for High-Incidence Special Education

Completion of the Master of Science in High-Incidence Special Education does not lead to a teaching license; however, it does lead to a full endorsement in High-Incidence Special Education (PreK-12th) which can be added to a current teaching license. For current Kansas licensure information, please visit the Licensure Office website. If you aren't from Kansas, you will need to contact the appropriate state certification office and inquire about the requirements required for endorsement in High-Incidence Special Education.

Back to top