Advanced Education Programs banner

How to Reach Us

Department of Advanced Education Programs
Fort Hays State University
600 Park Street
Rarick Hall 232
Phone: 785-628-4283
Contact Us

College of Education on Facebook    

Counseling - Student Forms and Information

These forms provide information to Candidates enrolled in both the School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling Programs. The forms address the Student Handbook, Departmental and Graduate School Requirements, and Practicum/Internship/Field Experience Requirements

The M.S. in Counseling prepares you to help students plan their futures and develop the academic and social skills they need to succeed in a changing world environment. During your three-year program, you will delve deep into the theory behind many issues that arise with youth as they grow and develop, and gain experience in real-world situations through your practicum and internship. Upon completion, you will be prepared to apply for a school counseling license in the state of Kansas. The M.S. in School Counseling is accredited by the Kansas State Department of Education and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.

General Forms

Practicum and Internship Experience Forms

  • Coming Soon!

Contact Information

For more information about the counseling programs, contact the Advanced Education Programs Department at 785-628-4283

Back to top