Alumni and Friends
Partnering with the College of Business and Entrepreneurship
Consider some of the following ways you can partner with the College of Business and Entrepreneurship at Fort Hays State University.
- Serve on the Dean’s Executive Advisory Council or one of the departmental advisory councils and thereby help shape the future of business education.
- Speak to classes or at special events, bringing classroom concepts alive with real-world practices.
- Fund scholarships that make a world-class business education available to all, encourage excellence, and honor those held dear.
- Bring our students ideas or problems that provide specific applications of knowledge or affect research.
- Mentor students so they get guidance as well as education.
- Hire our graduates and gain valuable employees.
- Come to us with your ideas.
- Open your doors and let our students learn about real business.
- Work with faculty and collaborate on research projects to keep the interchange alive.
- Welcome our students into countries where they can experience the international marketplace.
- Endow chairs, sponsor professorships, or help fund centers that expand the reach of knowledge gathering and dissemination.
- Donate equipment that increases our technological advantage.
- Offer internships to help students transition out of the classroom and into the workplace.
- Bring community needs that help our students learn that business has a social context.
- Spread the word about the College of Business and Leadership.
Dean's Faculty and Staff Development Fund
Get Involved by Volunteering
Send us Your News!
Donate to the College