Discover the Excitement in the College of Business and Entrepreneurship!
Fort Hays State University is an exciting place to learn. There are many reasons why more and more students like you are choosing to study business at FHSU every year. These are just a few:
- New Hammond Hall is an interactive space of 37,150 square fee housing the Virtual College, the Center for Teaching Excellence and Learning Technologies, and the Department of Informatics
- FHSU Informatics students earn 2nd place at the United Athletes/Microsoft "Hackathon" in which students conceived up and developed competitive mobile applications for smart phones.
- Students can participate in KansasStartup, FHSU's twist on a startup weekend, where students, alumni, and community members contribute to the startup of a business during a very high energy and exciting weekend.
- FHSU Media Students Win at Kansas Association of Broadcasters Annual Competition
- New Dane G. Hansen Scholarship Hall to be open for the 2016 fall semester and will foster entrepreneurial learning
Career InformationLearn more >