Department Banner

How to Reach Us

Fort Hays State University
Office of Admissions
Picken Hall 211
600 Park Street
Hays, KS 67601
Phone: 785-628-5666
Fax: 1-800-432-0248
Meet the Admissions Staff
Meet the Student Ambassadors

Facebookk Twitter Instagram You Tube Snap Chat

Have you previously attended FHSU? If so, here's a few FAQ's for you!

Do I have to request my transcripts to be sent to FHSU?

Yes, if you have attended another institution since you were last enrolled at Fort Hays State University. Have all transcripts sent to the FHSU Registrar's Office, 600 Park St., Hays, KS 67601.

Is a faxed transcript considered an official transcript? Can I fax /email my transcripts to you?

A faxed or emailed transcript is not official. We only consider transcripts to be official if they arrive in the Registrar's Office or Admission's Office sealed in an official school envelope. If the envelope has been opened or tampered with in any way, the transcript will not be considered official. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for the purpose of admission, but students must follow up with official transcripts to complete their application file and to have any kind of degree evaluation done. If we cannot read the unofficial transcripts, we will require students to submit official transcripts before we determine their admissions status.

Do I need to pay the $30 application fee again?

No, once you have attended FHSU, you will not be asked to pay the $30 application fee again.

Who do I call about my admissions status?

If you have questions about your admission status after you fill out your re-entry application, please contact the Registrar's Office at 785.628.4222.



Back to top