2016-2017 Season Ticket Information
A set of tickets consists of one ticket to each of the eight Encore Series performances.
Season Ticket Prices
General Public: $170 (Reserved: $195)
Senior Citizen (age 65+): $155 (Reserved: $180)
Children (ages 5-17): $95 (Reserved: $120)
FHSU Student: $50 (Reserved: $60)
Fort Hays State University Students:
Student status will be verified. TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. ONE SET PER STUDENT!
FHSU Faculty and Staff:
ONE $15 discount per household maybe deducted.
Season Ticket Advantages
- Season ticket holders are guaranteed the same seats year after year, with the opportunity to upgrade or change locations, if more desirable seats become available. As our subscription base grows, you can rest assured that your seat will be yours as long as you renew by the stated deadline each year.
- Season tickets save you 25 percent over individual ticket prices.
- A set of tickets is one ticket to each of the eight performances.
- Any FHSU employee may pay for their season tickets with convenient payroll deductions.
- Your name will be listed in each program as a supporter of the performing arts. You will be listed under your subscription category.
- You will see world-class performances for much lower prices than you would pay for the same performances in a larger area.
- Encore Series season subscribers and Friends of Encore are eligible for an income tax deduction as allowable by law.
- If your tickets are lost, they will be replaced quickly and conveniently at no cost to you.
- Season ticket sales will be limited to 900 in the 2016-2017 season. Order yours early!
- Reserved and unreserved seats are available (see diagram on following page).
- Subscribers from the 2015-2016 season have first choice in reserving seats. The renewal deadline for season ticket holders to have first seating preferences is August 29, 2016. After that, ticket orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you wish to sit next to particular individuals, please make sure you note their name(s) on your order form, and that all parties return their orders together.
- FHSU students may purchase individual tickets for half price on the night of the performance at the Sheridan Hall box office only. One ticket per show with Tiger Card. FHSU student status will be checked to receive the specially-priced tickets. These tickets may not be used by non-students, or transferred.
- FHSU students, including virtual enrollment and those attending North Central Kansas Technical College, are eligible for the student discount starting at three credit hours.
- FHSU faculty and staff are only permitted to utilize the faculty/staff discount, regardless of enrollment status.
- All children must have tickets. Tickets may not be purchased for children four or under. Please use your discretion in deciding if programs are suitable for children 5-17 years in age.